May 5, 2011

Don't Discount the Discounter ~ Cinco de Mayo

Oops, I meant ot post this (as promised) yesterday...

I hadn't been to Walmart in quite some time (probably because I've been speanding too much time at Target), but on a recent stroll through the store, I came across some pretty really cute finds perfect for Cinco de Mayo and all summer long.  The best part is, with the exception of the jewelry, I got everything for under $30!!


$14

 The simplicity and vibrant color of this dress are divine, and I knew instantly that GS Lillian would be the perfect compliment. 


$7

Beyond being adorable, the oversized tote will be a perfect companion for so many summer activites...the beach, farmer's market, picnics.  I love the fact that I can just hose it down in the event that any of the aforementioned activities lead to spills or messes. 

$3

Did you see the DIY on these? 


$2.50 - Old Navy

While I didn't find these at Walmart, I know that Old Navy is always my one stop shop for flip flops every summer because I know they will have any color I could dream of + a few more!

Have you seen our Deal of the Day?  If you buy this cuff...
You can have these earrings for free! 
Now that's a discount...

PS.  I didn't get anything for free at Walmart.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. love it! i'm especially a fan of the big sunglasses. they're my fav.

    and i'm also an ON flip flop/sandal addict. every summer i buy at least 2 pairs of their slightly-more-expensive sandals for like, $10 each. so worth it.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...