March 4, 2012

sunday is for sharing

Hello!
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
I've come across a couple things this week, that I thought I'd share.

Several people have commented on my eyeliner on some of my Thursday Lately videos, and honestly, it's really hit or miss whether or not I get it right.  But, I just found this simple tutotrial that, hopefully, will help me get it right more often than not!

I also have a few projects that I am going to give a try today.
First up, a giant chalk board!  I've been contemplating painting an entire wall with chalk board paint, but maybe easing it to it might be a better idea given that my last run around with this paint wasn't a awesome as expected...

This is my inspiration (found at Jen Loves Kev)

Okay, off to Wal*Mart for eyeliner and and oil drip pan! 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!
xo
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...