August 16, 2011

Target Tuesday

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this skirt.  I love the pattern, the colors, and the fact that I can pile on the GSL because it works perfectly with my jewelry.  I also love that it was $12 on the clearance rack!!  

See these boots?
I NEED them.  They were recently on sale at Endless, but they didn't have the color I wanted in my size.  They are Frye Celia boots in NAVY.  I have looked everywhere online and locally for them.  Here's a link.  I need them in a size 10 (yes, I have big feet).  If you find them anywhere for me to buy I will give you a $250 GS Lillian gift certificate + you will get to be my new BFF!!  I'm pretty sure they are from last season so they may be hiding somewhere like Marshalls (unfortunately not MY Marshalls).
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...