August 15, 2011

remember when...

I was doing the 30 for 30?  Well I completely failed at that.  This was the last outfit I put together, and while I don't exactly hate it, you can clearly see from my face that I'm not exactly thrilled either.  After taking these pictures and reviewing them I decided that there are plenty of stress inducing things in the world, getting dressed shouldn't be one.  I gave up trying to be perfect a long time ago, I wasn't able to perfect this challenge.  I'm okay with that.  Hats off you all of you who have done this you a much better women remixers than I.  You win.

After I stopped trying to remix, my brain was free to think up my SAMPLE SALE.  It's a pretty good tradeoff if you ask me!

xoShelly
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...