August 7, 2011

Sample Sale SUNDAY

Hi!

Sorry this is late, I know many of you are waiting on the new items added to the sample sale.  The week got away from my + a few technical difficulties = late sample sale additions...

Anyway I have added a few new pieces, I hope you see something you love!!

Please remember, these items are SAMPLES.  This means they have been gently handled or briefly worn at trade shows or in the showroom.  There may be signs of this, or stickers, but nothing that would affect the look of the piece when worn.  All items are deeply discounted and are sold as is, and final sale.  Please email me if you have any questions about a particular piece.


xoShelly
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...