June 27, 2011

Inspiration Monday


This is my interpretation for Inspiration Monday.
 Not what you expected? 
It's one of my dearest friend's son, Noah.  He really wanted to participate in the Neon+Neutral challenge, but his mom didn't give him the password to his blog on time.  Don't worry Noah, I have your back!

His mom wanted him to wear brown sandals, but even at 2 years old, he knew that was so last week...rock on with the mismatched socks, I see your vision.

Actually, I just wanted to show off my new tank from JCrew.  Once again they tricked me, I didn't realize this top, despite being described as "electric orange", was quite so bright.  I love it anyway, and thanks to Noah, I knew exactly how to wear it.  My mom didn't buy me new plaid shorts this summer, so I had to improvise with a scarf.  Is this acceptable, Noah?

Okay, I'm kidding, here is my real Two Birds "Inspiration Monday", picture:
top: BR (old) ~ skirt: GAP ~ shoes: Target ~ belt: Talbots ~ hat: thrifted

Next week's challenge:
I think I have the hair right, but I'm going to need a week to perfect this expression!



Meet Virginia Design
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...