June 14, 2011

30~30 Challenge: Triple Threat

I've had this J Crew top in my closet for several months now.  I've always loved it, but I just wasn't quite sure what to do with it, until this little skirt from the Target clearance rack made it into my basket the other day.  I knew when I first read about the lace challenge at Everybody Everywear, this is what I wanted to wear, but it wasn't until the neon + neutral challenge at Pretty Shiny Sparkly that I knew exactly what I was going to do.  So there you have it...
It meets my 30~30 challenge, as I have never worn the top or skirt
It meets the lace challenge, with neon pink lace no less
and
It falls right in line with neon+neutral...
I triple dog dare you to challenge that!

Lace | Everybody, Everywear

Bloggers Do It Better
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...