January 17, 2012

target tuesday - skirt stalker

I recently stumbled upon this skirt at Target last week.  It was clearly love at first sight, but then I had a little talk with myself that went kind of like this:

Self, remember how you're not a co-ed any longer? (sniff, sniff)
Yes?
Self, remember how we are going to try and buy more age appropriate sophisticated clothes?
Umm, well, I guess?
Self, this skirt is in the teen section.  Step away from the section.
Really, but I can really see us in this skirt.
Self, keep walking.

And the skirt was left behind...
Until I got my Lucky magazine and saw this

Self and I decided this was a good opportunity to revisit the conversation.

Self, you better go back and get that skirt.  Today.
And if any further justification was necessary, check out my "wear it" pinterest board!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I have been having the same conversation with myself! I think you may have convinced me, but the ones at Target just look like they will be so short I haven't tried them on! Let me know what you think when you get one.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...