November 25, 2011

What's on my wish list??


I'm SO GLAD you asked!
BUT you'll have to wait until next week...because this week is about you and yours!!
First off, a HUGE thank you to everyone who contributed their wish lists.  Didn't you just LOVE the sneak peek into everyone's holiday picks?  Did you catch all of them?  I can't tell you how much fun it was for me every single time another wish list came into my inbox!  
Did you add anything fun to YOUR wish list {hello cashmere socks}
SO you're probably wondering what the big giveaway is about, right?
I'm giving away 6 (YES 6!!) GS Lillian cuffs!?  How amazing would it be to knock off SIX girls on your list??
I'm giving you heaps of chances to win...

MANDATORY
1.  I want to know what's on YOUR wish list, either link up below (this counts for 6 entries!) OR tell me in the comments (+1 entry).
2.  You must follow GS Lillian Daily (+1 entry) OR like GS Lillian on FACEBOOK (+6 more entries!).
3.  Stop by GS Lillian and let me know your FAVORITE cuff(s) and who you'll be giving them to.
OPTIONAL
TWEET with me (+1 entry)
TWEET about the this giveaway (+6 entries!)
PLEASE NOTE.
You can leave all your entries in one comment.  You can split them up too, whatever makes you feel luckier...


Giveaway ends December 2.



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...