October 24, 2011

creative organization



 Over the weekend something came over me and all of the sudden I needed to organize everything in sight.  First up, all the jewelry on my dresser.  It was in some semblance of order, but I really had no idea what I had or where it was.  After a quick trip to Homegoods where I found a wire napkin holder, and a pop into Target where I found this to match. I had everything I needed to get some order to all this jewelry.  Now I know right were to go when I need something because I can see it all on display.  

I kind of wish I had an extra "closet" room where I could put this, but for now it stays in my bedroom...

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. this is incredible and intimidating at the same time lol

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...