July 30, 2011

sample sale saturday UPDATED


Surprise, a Saturday post + super awesome deals for my favorite readers!!

I have several boxes of jewelry samples that I have decided to part with rather than, well, sit in a box.  Most of the pieces are samples from my showroom.  They are all in good condition.  Some have stickers on the inside (not visible when worn), or minor surface scratches.  They are all pieces that I would personally wear.  I, unfortunately, only have so many arms, and there are only so many days in the year...or I already have the same piece.  There aren't any missing beads, or anything that would make the piece unwearable, they are just not in perfect, untouched condition.  

To make things easy, and hopefully enticing, everything is only $20!!  The pictures above are of the exact pieces.  If you have any questions about the condition of a particular piece, just email me.  Each piece is first come first serve, as is, and final sale.  I will try to mark them as sold as they go, so no one gets disappointed, but, believe it or not, I am not constantly sitting in front of my computer, and the item might be sold.  If you really love something, you better jump on it quick!!!


UPDATE:  
WOWZERS!!!  You guys are amazing and FAST!  In less than 24 hours, almost half of the items are gone!!!  I am going to do my best to keep up with the updates so no one gets dissapointed by a soldout item (I hate that), but like I said, your guys are fast, and I'm off to the beach for the day...
THANK YOU for your orders!!  The extra space in my office thanks you too!!
Have a great weekend~xoShelly  
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...