June 17, 2011

Dear Awkward, Over-Achieving Self,

 {I do not have a real person picture of this...you will thank me for it once you read further}


Dear Awkward, Over-Achieving Self,

Sometimes you are a little scatter-brained.  Why did you go upstairs yesterday to change for the gym, take all your clothes off, and get in the shower?  Don't most people shower after the gym?  I understand you are an over-achiever, but you really aren't "achieving" anything doing things out of order.

In the future please try and stay on task.  You are not ADD even though you might have tried to convince yourself (and your parents...possibly one naive teacher) of this.

Love, Shelly

PS.  I still love you, but even I was a little freaked out by this.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...