June 13, 2011

30 for 30 Challenge


I have seen the 30 for 30 Challenge with Kendi Everyday just about everywhere, and I have been trying to decide if I wanted to participate...and the verdict is, I do!  However, I am going to challenge myself in a way that I feel that I need to be challenged.  First of all while I adore travelling, I do not adore having limited clothing choices.  It never fails that I will have left behind my favorite shoes, the perfect belt, or a much needed sweater.
every.single.time.
I'm not a fan of suffering needlessly (especially when I can clearly see my favorite belt right there in my closet), and as I was going through my closet to pick my 30 items, I started to notice that I have tons of clothes that I have never even worn.  I don't know how this happened, but the number was well over 30!  I'm not proud of this, but I am determined to redeem myself (if only in my own eyes).

So for the next 30 days, I am going to wear at least 1 item from my closet that I have never worn (or, can't remember wearing).  I think the real challenge will be photographing myself every day because that involves brushing my hair daily, but I believe I am up for the challenge, are you?

PS.  I am going to try and do the no shopping part of the challenge too, no guarantees.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...