June 23, 2011

30~30 Challenge Day 9 ~ Backwards Day!

Remember in grade school when they had "backwards day" and you got be SO CRAZY and wear your clothes backwards? 

Say what?
You didn't do that at your school??  What is wrong with my parents?

Anyway, we did have "silly" days where we were bribed to behave or sell crap to earn the right to wear our PJ's or clothes backwards, and possibly have a pizza party.  And guess what, I was pretty awesome this week and sold lots of jewelry and got to wear my shirt backwards today.  How sweet is that? 

Or maybe I cut the itchy tag out of this shirt and accidentally put it on backwards, and then decided I kind of liked it better that way.

PS I treated myself to pizza for lunch...
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...