June 30, 2011

30 for 30 ~ The Chosen Few (err...30)


Ok, so here's what I'm wearing for the next 30 days.  I kind of have mixed emotions about this...dramatic, no?  On one hand, I feel a little paranoid that I have forgotten about something I really love.  But on the other hand, it actually makes getting dressed a little less overwhelming.  With only these 30 pieces I already have several outfits dancing in my head.  I have counted and recounted because it seems like too many things, but 11+2+2+3+3+5+2+2 does, in fact = 30.  Right??

So there you have it.  I am ready to start...properly on the beginning of the month.  
No shopping, just mixing.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I've considered doing this challenge several times but have never gone through with it! Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...