April 11, 2011

These days

For the past month I have be in California visiting with my mom and hiking with these adorable pups. 

My mom lives on top of a mountain, and it takes quite a while to get to civilization.  Normally this seclusion might have driven me a little bit nuts, but it has proven to make me quite productive.  With the lack of outside stimulation, or more accurately, the desire to drive up and down the mountain, I have been forced to get some much needed work done on the GS Lillian website.  Stop by today and fall in love with our new arrivals and features that I think will make your wardrobe and shopping experience even better.

What is you favorite new item? 
What would make your shopping experience amazing?
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...