January 20, 2013

checking in | and out

If you're wondering what's going on with GS Lillian, you're not the only one.

I've been designing jewelry for quite a while now and I've always just let it flow naturally.  I know that sounds a little strange, but I never set out to design jewelry, or run a business (especially that second part).  It just happened.  That's not to say I didn't work very hard, I did.  I still love creating things that are beautiful, but I am burnt out on the "business" part.  So for now I am going to focus on things that inspire me.  If I'm meant to continue with GS Lillian, it will happen.  I have a few ideas I've been mulling over, but if I don't muster up the energy/enthusiasm/desire to carry them out, I'm okay with that too.

That being said, I do still love blogging, and more importantly, all the funny, beautiful, kind, and just plain amazing friends I've made.  As I've mentioned before, I've started a new blog that, from the design to the content, feels more like me. I hope you'll join me there soon.

All my love,

PS.  WHEW!  It feels good to get that off my chest.  I can breath again.





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...