March 27, 2012

unfancy

Eshakti sent me this adorable dress way back in December.  When I picked it out, I thought it would be perfect for New Years Eve, but it ended up being too cold.  Then I was going to wear it for Valentine's Day...still too cold.  Now here, sometime in between spring and summer, I've got this fancy dress that I'm still dying to wear.  Naturally, the only thing to do is to unfancy it.  
And denim jackets are a surefire means of unfancying anything.

When I went to find you the link for this dress, I got all kinds of distracted by all the amazing completely customizable new dresses available for spring.  
This, this, and this may or may not have made it onto my birthday wishlist.  
Just in case you were wondering.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...