December 8, 2011

frenemies

There comes a time every year when I am forced to succumb to the weather and wear jeans.  Yup, twice this week.  Winter, just because you bring Christmas does not make you my friend, or even frenemy for that matter.

Speaking of fremenies, I had completely talked myself out of a faux fur vest after a particularly traumatic scene in a J Crew dressing room last year, until this girl came back from Aspen on the hunt for the perfect fur vest.  After a few days of text after adorable text picture of her looking amazing in fur vests, I started coveting one myself, and before long, I had one of my very own...

Winter you are my enemy.  Chris you are my friend.
xoShelly
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...