September 15, 2011

you can quote me on that

image

Sometimes life is just too perfect.  I have been thinking about doing a quote swap ever since I received a surprise gift (including the above quote) in the mail from this lovely girl.

I loved it so much that I framed it, and immediately had visions of quote swaps dancing in my head...
I don't know about you, but I love little reminders that help me be the best I can be.
I also love handmade and handwriting.  

When I received the FBFF "question" for this week from Katy, I knew it was time to take action.

So this is what I'm thinking...

In my most perfect world, you would write (in your own handwriting) your favorite quote or piece of advice (bonus points if it is from your grandmother or even you!).  Put it in a frame (there are TONS of inexpensive frame options...I got an absolutely adorable little 3" frame at Michael's for $3.99).  You can be as decorative or as simple as you like.  Mail it to your partner...wait for your quote to arrive...put it somewhere special.

I want this to be as inclusive, meaningful, and lovely as possible.  
If you write like a doctor, by all means, make it on your computer and print it up.  
If you aren't crafty, just write your quote and frame it.
Really, it's just about imparting a lovely thought, reminder, or advice on a friend.

You DON'T have to have a blog, really just an email...oh, and an address.
Can't think of a quote?  I've pinned some ideas here.

Sign up here and I will pair you up with a new (or possibly) old friend.  It's is simple as that.  I will be taking your emails and addresses until September 30th, and I will send you your partner's information the first week in October.  Please get your quote to your partner before the end of the month so that they don't think you forgot about them.
If you have ANY questions, please just email me!


UPDATE:  I will send you a confirmation email to let you know I received your information!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...