September 8, 2011

Thursday Lately {obsessed}




Sorry I didn't manage to put any makeup on, or brush my hair.  We're all friends here, right?!

I didn't count, but I may or may not have said obsessed 309 times during my video.  Let's just say I have more than one obsession going on about now.  

I couldn't find my watch on the Target website, but here is the one from J Crew.  The Target one is called the Timex Weekender.  I seriously can't tell the difference.  When I went look for the link for the watch at J Crew, I also found this...must.have.now.

Here are my Bensimon's.  I kind of want the navy ones too now.

Seriously, send me your Pinterest info so I can follow you!!

And don't forget to check all the other amazing news at Bex...a style diary.



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...