September 26, 2011

Inspiration Monday

Happy Monday my friends!
I hope you had an amazing weekend.  I have a lot of fun things going on, and I am so excited for this week to get started.  I am truly happy it's Monday.  

One thing I am NOT happy about though, is jeans.  I think I have finally come to the realization that I just plain don't like jeans.  Does that make me un-American?  With the exception of these jeans, I think they are uncomfortable and I just feel awkward in them, and it shows in my face.  Jill posted the other day about the trials of outfit posts, and I definitely didn't do the "Am I crabby?" check for this outfit...I promise to look a little less annoyed in my next outfit post.  Promise. I'll be wearing a dress, that usually does the trick!

Anyway, I am wearing jeans for two reasons.  The first is for Inspiration Monday over a Two Birds and the other is for my Decades post (and LINK UP!!!) this Friday.  I recently noticed that a lot of items in my closet have a distinct influence from another decade.  These jeans definitely feel very 70's to me.  From the cute little pockets to the extreme flare, this style has definitely been seen before.  

This Friday I will be hosting my very first link party as a part of the Visual FBFF.  If you aren't familiar with FBFF, go check it out, and come back this Friday to link up with your favorite Decade outfit post.



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...