September 1, 2011

If you could see into the future...

You would know that I will be wearing the following next week:
Shopping straight from my closet to recreate this look.
I have a very similar skirt that I love, but haven't been able to figure out...going to give this a shot.

Waiting on the shoes found here (on sale!)
One last chance for my favorite summer frock, last seen here.  This actually looks striking similar to my sister and it's freaking me out a little bit...
Check, check and check...all in my closet.
The shoes I've been searching forever for, finally found here...thanks Jill)

Can't wait to wear this!!
Summer to fall perfection
All of these images can be found here
I heart Pinterest.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...