September 30, 2011

Decades FBFF Link Up

Hello FBFF friends!

Today is my last decades post.  My intention was to post a different decade feature each day this week, but the weather had a different idea and I wasn't able to do as many featured posts as I would have liked.  I decided not to fret about it, but I wanted to make sure I had something for you to link up to today.

I don't know about you, but I kind of fell in love with 80's inspired Tom Binns jewelry this summer, but the price tag was a little more than I would pay for trendy accessories, so I decided to take things into my own hands.  I made my version with a necklace that I found at Burlington Coat Factory (for $4.99!!)  and a few coats of nail polish. I'm looking forward to wearing this necklace throughout the fall for the perfect pop of color.

What decade caught your attention this week?  Link up below!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...