September 12, 2011

color me fall

Hello!!  How lovely was your weekend??  Seriously I want to know.
I had a SUPER exciting meeting in NYC Friday night.  Details coming soon!!!
The rest of the weekend was filled with absolutely NOTHING and it was amazing.  I think it was the first weekend since May that I didn't have a thing to do.  I read a book...the whole thing!
So this little outfit is old school J Crew, and by old school I mean a few seasons ago.  I started out pulling this together, but this is what it turned into.  It's the perfect combination of fall neutrals and saturation.  This skirt goes with so many things in my closet, unfortunately I can barely breath in it...and let's not talk about sitting down.

Remember when I made this brooch?
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...