August 22, 2011

what to wear?

I definitely have way too many clothes to complain about having nothing to wear, but some days I'm just not super inspired by what I see in my closet.  Today was one of those days.  I complained to my sister, and she said "Aren't there any "blog challenges" to do?"  Nope.  Then I asked her to challenge me, and she said why don't you go put on things that don't match...

I'm not sure if these colors clash exactly, but the stripes definitely don't "match".

On a side note, I also asked my hair what to do with it.  I don't speak hair, but I'm pretty sure it begged not to be brushed.  I hate brushing and fixing my hair in general.  Is that weird? 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...