July 13, 2011

on my radar : black & tan


I am quite enjoying the summer, and I wouldn't want to wish away a second of it, but I can't help but dream about my second favorite season...fall. 

While I am excited to see the continued color explosion on runways and in editorials, I'm thinking about what I can carry over from spring and summer what I want to add to the mix.

I love pairing opposites, and I adore this feminine take on menswear.

I'm not sure if these glasses would make me any smarter, but I'd definitely look the part.  Maybe.

A simple staple in my wardrobe.

So thrilled that this skirt comes in tall!

I've been coveting this little number for a while now.

6.  Multi-colored Nails
Def continuing with this trend.

I got mine at Target, but this one is dreamy.

When it comes to accessories...more is always more!

What's on YOUR radar for fall?
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...