June 29, 2011

The one that almost got away...in a gust of wind

Can you believe I almost returned this dress??  The first time I tried it on, I was like, "ehhh", but a few days later I really couldn't be bothered figuring out what to wear, so I popped this on again.  I couldn't believe I ever even considered returning this gem. 
You want to know the best part?  It was only $20 at BJ's (a wholesale food club, if you are not familiar with this store).  I love the style, the colors, and the fit.  It's not going anywhere but back in my closet.


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I am loving this dress! It looks like it would be so comfortable on a hot summer day. I am a little obsessed with clothes to wear when it is super hot outside since it is 100 degrees here right now. I love the heat but this is a little much!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...