April 8, 2012

insta update

Hi!  I hope you are having a great weekend.  I've been spending way too much time playing with my phone.  Can you believe I made this collage all on my phone?  Wait that's a lie, I added the numbers with Photoshop.  But other than that, it's all iPhone.

I just wanted to pop in and share a few fun things I've stumbled upon this week with my new obsession, Instagram.  With the addition of instagram now available on the android market this week there are tons of new users, so I thought I'd share some pictures from my week and few of my favorite picture apps..

First of all you can make fun collages with interesting boarders with the PicFrame app.

1.  Add a bokeh effects with the phototreats app

2.  I'm reading Jack Canfield's The Success Principles and it's actually full of great quotes and advice!

3.  This is probably my favorite app.  You can highlight items of interest in your pictures by turning them to B&W, and then add color back to the featured item with the ColorSplash app.

4.  Instagram has a lot of fun picture filters, but I am enjoying the additional features on picfx such as sepia tone.

5.  And...I polka-dotted some jeans today!  Inspiration via Pinterest.

Happy Easter/Passover/Weekend!

PS I added a fancy new Instagram button over there on the left if you'd like to follow along.
PPS I've also updated my Facebook page if you'd like to follow along there as well!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...