October 25, 2011

Target Tuesday

Another Target clearance find.  I think this dress was something like $8.  I never even saw it in the full price section.  I rediscovered these cute little vintage earrings in my overhaul this weekend.  And by overhaul I mean I was able to part with 3 pairs of earrings and one broken necklace.  That's what happens when you buy only what you love...unfortunately I love a lot of things.

Enjoy your Tuesday, and don't forget to stop by Fabulous, but Evil to see what everyone else has found at Target this week.

pleated poppy
Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. Very cute dress! Can't believe I've never seen it before at target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful yellow dress! Love how you layered it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW- that dress is SO cute! I just love Target. Especially their clearance prices... =) I'm here from WIWW at the Pleated Poppy. Thanks for sharing your lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1510farmhousefancyOctober 26, 2011 at 5:54 PM

    Love the  yellow dress!! and what a deal!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a GREAT find!!!  I think I am going to add Target to my list of places to go tomorrow!  ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marla! Unfortunately, Target is on my list of places to go most days…

    ReplyDelete
  7. I head straight to the clearance rack every.single.time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ADORABLE dress!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...