October 5, 2011

animal instincts

Story of my life...I'm running late...and it's late (at night) for me to be writing anything.
Does this dress look familiar??  I wore (posted) it just yesterday in green.  It's such a cute, versitle, and simple dress..just a bit short.  I love it so much I also have it in black!

Another item I have way too much of is leopard print..
shoes and here (I actually have 4 different pairs?!), tops, and of course this little belt also seen here
and let's not forget the nail polish

Ok, so many fun link ups today..which is why I'm even bothering at this point.  You should definitely pop around and check them out!
workitwednesday
pleated poppy
Bloggers Do It Better
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...